|€24.87 * ( From 2)|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays**
- Order number: SW10051
- Open text field 2: nintendo switch, controller, gamepad, bluetooth gamepad, 360 controller, vr games, virtual reality controller, am pc zocken, gaming controller, gamepad für smartphone, android bluetooth controller, 4.0 bluetooth, play nomad, black widow
Hi-SHOCK "Play Nomad 2.0" wireless gamepad / Controller for Nintendo Switch console / Tesla / Android Smartphones / TV Box / Rapsberry Pi | Mobile Joypad incl. travel case | Quick and easy connection & setup [rechargeable | Bluetooth | black-matt | Latest Gen | Vibration | 6 axis gyroscope]
Ideal for playing on the Nintendo Switch. The rechargeable "Play Nomad 2.0" controller can be quickly connected & set up with the Nintendo Switch.
Enjoy the latest Nintendo Switch games from the comfort of your couch or on the go. Optimised for use with the Nintendo Switch Console.
Black, matt and small - plunge into gaming adventure with the classic console gamepad design.
You can also use this controller on other devices:
Nintendo Switch / Android Smartphones / PC / TV Box / Smart TV / iOS 7+ Phones & Tablets / Rapsberry Pi (2) / Tesla
The Play Nomad 2.0 can be used with TESLA, such as the Cuphead game. The buttons are freely adjustable on the PC - so you can also play Witcher 3 / Don't Starve etc. The controller is recognised as an XBOX 360 controller on the PC.
Thanks to the detailed instructions, nothing stands in the way of a quick and easy setup.
- working Voltage: DC 3.7V
- working current: 30 mA
- Continuous gameplay time: 10 Hours
- Chaging voltage / current: DC 5 V / 500 mA
- Battery capacity: 380 mAh
- Standby Time: up to 30 days once fully charged
- Bluetooth Transmission distace: ≤ 8 Meter
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Play Nomad Gamepad
- 1x USB Ccharging Cable
- 1x sturdy travelling case
- 1x users manual (german/english)
Gyroscope & Vibration is supported depending on the system.
IOS devices only have a limited range of functions. Not all iTunes apps are adapted to the Bluetooth protocols.